Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kokwai Yap has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Yap provided excellent medicine and bedside manner care during a complex medical condition. He called me personally at home, explained all options, asked my opinion, listened to concerns and answered all questions with patience. I have been very satisfied with his practice and highly recommend his services.
Dr. Yap was wonderful. There was no problem getting an appointment and when I got to his office I didn't have to wait at all(that's not something I'm used to). Dr. Yap took a thorough history, looked over the medical documents I'd brought with me, did an examination and tested my range of motion. He indicated the diagnosis, explained the treatment procedures and what I could expect and asked if I had any questions. We discussed my concerns and laid out a treatment plan in the first visit. Dr. Yap recommended the number (range) of visits necessary to achieve optimum benefit from the treatments. Not many doctors do that anymore.
47 Years Experience
University Of Aberdeen
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Kokwai Yap accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKokwai Yap, 952 Route 146 Ste 7, Clifton Park, NY
Dr. Kokwai Yap is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clifton Park, NY.