- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kolleen F Dillard has 3 locations
Dr. Kolleen F Dillard has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kolleen F Dillard has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Kolleen F Dillard Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kolleen F Dillard
Welcome to my Web page and thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce myself. I am a practicing physician who has also accepted administrative duties in the Pediatrics Department. It is my privilege and honor to provide care for members, in addition to being of service to my colleagues and this health care organization. BiographyI was born and raised in Washington, D.C, where I also completed college and medical school. My husband is from Los Angeles and we moved here after we were married. I have been working for Kaiser Permanente in the Antelope Valley since 1997. I have a very busy practice and enjoy it. About my practicePreventive health care is very important to me. I am honored to have a positive influence in my patients' and their families' health. Problem solving to diagnose medical conditions is challenging and rewarding. Being entrusted with the health and development of children is a personal responsibility I willingly accept. I am grateful and honored when chosen to assist in a child's health care. How I thriveI have learned that balancing my work and home life is a challenge at times. I am committed to service when working and schedule time for some rest and relaxation when I'm at home. I love being with my family, visiting friends and traveling. I treat myself well, enjoy in moderation and live life with a grateful attitude. I accept that I do not have all of the answers, am willing to ask for assistance when needed and will always do my best to serve the needs of my patients. Thank you for taking the time to learn a little bit more about me.