Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kolleen L Zimmermann has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Zimmerman spent very little time with me, asked me exactly one question total within 4 visits, didn't listen to anything I had to say, and diagnosed me incorrectly. She continually steered me to expensive tests and treatments, and when I finally pointedly asked her which treatment was more expensive, she never followed up with me again. I had asked for allergy testing, she demanded biopsies that would leave permanent scarring. I demanded the allergy tests--she never ordered them. Guess what? I have an allergy that caused my problems. Maybe if she had spent more time listening to me, she would have known that. I will never go to her again and I will never recommend her. It was a waste of 4 months of my life, and $800 to learn nothing.
Dr. Zimmermann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1995
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Kolleen L Zimmermann accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKolleen L Zimmermann Md, 404 Northway Dr, Green Bay, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kolleen L Zimmermann in this video.
Dr. Kolleen L Zimmermann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.