Dr. Kolleen Zimmermann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kolleen Zimmermann?

Posted on December 16th, 2015

She's great. She treated more than one condition for me and both were difficult for other doctors to diagnose. She's exceptionally knowledgeable.

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

Although the care from the Dr. was very good, the billing was a nightmare! I will never return to a clinic that charges $150 for collections when I just paid my bill in full. Ridiculous! I will stick with a hospital from now on for my dermatology needs.

I would never recommend this doctor.

Posted on June 7th, 2013

Dr. Zimmerman spent very little time with me, asked me exactly one question total within 4 visits, didn't listen to anything I had to say, and diagnosed me incorrectly. She continually steered me to expensive tests and treatments, and when I finally pointedly asked her which treatment was more expensive, she never followed up with me again. I had asked for allergy testing, she demanded biopsies that would leave permanent scarring. I demanded the allergy tests--she never ordered them. Guess what? I have an allergy that caused my problems. Maybe if she had spent more time listening to me, she would have known that. I will never go to her again and I will never recommend her. It was a waste of 4 months of my life, and $800 to learn nothing.

Posted on September 7th, 2017