Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kollier J Hinkle
Dr. Kollier J Hinkle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hinkle is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. Dr. Hinkle has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kollier J Hinkle has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
This Doctor is absolutely amazing. He delivered my baby boy in Harris Hospital, Ft. Worth TX. He was patient, fast, understanding, everything that a woman in labor pains needs. He was not forceful, he stuck to my birthplan without issues, and was very knowledgable and pleasant. I was very pleased with him. He is awesome!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hinkle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Kollier J Hinkle accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn Peter Smith Hospital, 1500 S Main St, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Kollier J Hinkle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.