Dr. Komal H Kirpekar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Komal H Kirpekar?

Awesome Dr. She really honestly cares about her patients.

This is one top notch Dr. She really takes interest in your health. She takes time to listen to you, and gives you the best answer to your problems. She is very dedicated to making sure you get the best care possible. I would not have another Dr. but her.

An A++++++Dr.

A very concerned Dr. Listens to you and does not patronize you....

NOT A NICE PERSON

SHORT,CONDESCENDING AND RUDE NOT A NICE PERSON ! MAY BE A GOOD DOCTOR BUT I WILL NEVER KNOW BECAUSE I WILL NOT GO BACK TO SEE HER AGAIN !!!

Dismissive of patient's concerns

I chose her because of location, and that was a mistake. I've tried to give her a good chance, but she seems to dismiss my concerns, and she responds in a challenging way that is often rude. Last two appointments were especially trying: she had nothing to offer for my severe sinus headaches other than over-the-counter (which I'd been trying) and the suggestion that I move to Arizona. I actually went to the walk-in clinic and got some help. Then I went in for a required physical; she seemed irritated, was in the room for less than five minutes, and asked me no questions. She literally went so fast during the physical exam that it made me jumpy and nervous. With my very first appointment it was made very clear that she was not willing to prescribe any antidepressants, pain meds, etc., as if everyone coming in is just there to score drugs! She didn't even know me yet. There is a legitimate place for these meds and I wonder what she would recommend if you actually needed them.

No tact, not very compassionate, does not like questions

Dr. Kirpekar is not a very compassionate doctor; when this patient asks for more information or asks if there is anything else to try, she gets defensive. She has been rude on several occasions. I would not recommend her because these things are important to me. I am not questioning her ability as a physician, but the feelings are important to me as well. And I think any question a patient asks should be addressed courteously, since it is the patient who has the concern.

So blessed to have Dr. K

Dr. Kirpekar is an awesome Doctor. She is very kind, patient and does everything to help her patients. She has been wonderful in helping me to adjust to medications for diabetes and encouraging me to try, try , try to do those things to help ME. She is so cute and has a wonderful personality. So blessed to have her as a Dr. in our community. EH

treatment of non patients

I do not know why but ever since my mother passed away in 1999 and my daughter goes to my appts with me Dr. Kirpekar always seems to have an issue with my daughter and never speaks very nice to her at all. My daughter goes with me to transport me to and from my appts but she feels very unwelcomed around Dr . K and I myself do not like this situation that has manifested from the past. My daughter has never spoken to Dr . K out of the way or in any kind of rude or disrespectfull manner and never will. I truely wish this issue could be resolved soon. Other then that any and all services with Dr . K have been exceptional and very great throughout in all the years I have been a patient there .