Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Komal F Stoerr
Dr. Komal F Stoerr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellaire, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Stoerr is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Womans Hospital Texas. Dr. Stoerr has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Komal F Stoerr has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2008, 2009, 2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Stoerr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Komal F Stoerr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlanna F Bree Md, 6800 West Loop S Ste 500, Bellaire, TX
Dr. Komal F Stoerr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellaire, TX.