Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Konni E Bringman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I had a horrific time getting a response from Dr. Bridgman. I reached out for help and support and she never got back to me. After I experienced an unimaginable loss after asking her several times for support and being shooed away not only did she not express any sympathy (her assistant did, which was nice) I have not heard from her once since. She basically tried to get rid of me after neglecting me as a patient.
Attempted to make an appointment with this physician. Was told by her clerical staff that she is accepting new patients but will not do physicials. The staff said sorry and hung up. My 10 years of nursing wonders how does this physican help when you are ill when she does not have a baseline to work with. I would not recommend this physician until she gets another plan of care for patients or new office staff.
Dr. Bringman comes into the exam room and makes yu feel very comfortable. She takes time to go through your chart and discuss all matters with you. In my case she diagnosed a problem that i was having and other documents just made money off me by giving me various test and never finding the problem. She found in by just talking to me finding out what the issue was. You can call her on the phone and get prescriptions filled without any hassle.
I have been a patient of Dr. Bringman for 12 years. Eventhough I have moved to Howard County, I continue to come to see her. I am happy I found her since she actually listens to what I have to say. Most doctors will just look at the facts for a diagnosis but Dr. Bringman understands that I live in my body and if I say something isn't right, it probably is not. She and her staff return your phone calls and are helpful with refills.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bringman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Franklin Square Hospital Center
Dr. Konni E Bringman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMaryland Primary Care Physicians, 4201 Mitchellville Rd Ste 102, Bowie, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Konni E Bringman in this video.
Dr. Konni E Bringman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowie, MD.