Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Konrad C Kaltenborn has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
Showing 5 of 8
First time to endocrinologist,I was looking forward to it five yrs dealing with thyroid issues.I had list questions to ask and list of symptoms that I've been experiencing.Well none my questions where answered,Instead Dr.Kaltenborn kept repeating "Why are you hear" Then he said "you have no issues with your thyroid".With pathology reports in front him along with thyroid blood results and my list of symptoms and questions:(He did ask me wear I worked at and if I was on disability?Why is that his business being asked if I'm Alaska Native what does that have to do with my appointment.I really wish I never went,I've never had a Dr. Treat me like that.On checking out he wrote on the paper "Never want see again"Waste my money and time.I don't recommend Dr. Konrad C.Koltenborn
Unfortunately after I had my appointment I was told by many that this doctor is not a good doctor and had multiple complaints launched against him (also taken to court for malpractice multiple times, verified by Court View). Not only was my experience horrible and hopefully a correct diagnosis, but my aftercare was even worse. When I decided to pull all my records and find a new doctor, my notes were minimal at best and did not reflect the fact that I had gone into anaphylaxis from the prescriptions I was given. I encourage you to find another doctor if possible.
38 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
L D S Hospital
Dr. Konrad C Kaltenborn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnchorage Medical & Surgical Clinic Llc, 718 K St, Anchorage, AK
Dr. Konrad C Kaltenborn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.