Dr. Konrad C Kaltenborn Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Konrad C Kaltenborn?

Thyroid

First time to endocrinologist,I was looking forward to it five yrs dealing with thyroid issues.I had list questions to ask and list of symptoms that I've been experiencing.Well none my questions where answered,Instead Dr.Kaltenborn kept repeating "Why are you hear" Then he said "you have no issues with your thyroid".With pathology reports in front him along with thyroid blood results and my list of symptoms and questions:(He did ask me wear I worked at and if I was on disability?Why is that his business being asked if I'm Alaska Native what does that have to do with my appointment.I really wish I never went,I've never had a Dr. Treat me like that.On checking out he wrote on the paper "Never want see again"Waste my money and time.I don't recommend Dr. Konrad C.Koltenborn

I met him several years ago because of an emergency situation I was experiencing. I just love this doctor!

Terrifying Experience

Unfortunately after I had my appointment I was told by many that this doctor is not a good doctor and had multiple complaints launched against him (also taken to court for malpractice multiple times, verified by Court View). Not only was my experience horrible and hopefully a correct diagnosis, but my aftercare was even worse. When I decided to pull all my records and find a new doctor, my notes were minimal at best and did not reflect the fact that I had gone into anaphylaxis from the prescriptions I was given. I encourage you to find another doctor if possible.