Dr. Konrad R Kijewski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Konrad R Kijewski?

Dr K. is the best

Was having pain for about a year. Tried a lot of things before getting referred to Dr K. He has helped me manage my pain through injections and meds. Now I'm living a better life playing with my kids again .

Excellence!

Dr. Kijewski has provided excellent care. I have had terrific success with the many epidurals I have needed since a car accident. I firmly believe that he has prevented my need for surgery and am very grateful.

This doctor has been saving my life for about a year. His treatment of my degenerative back and neck issues have allowed me to live and function as normally as I can. Thank you Dr. K!

Highly recommended

I have been treated numerous times with injections since 2010. Very compassionate. Until I have surgery the injections are temporary relief. He does a wonderful job. My husband which has suffered since the early 90's and has had 2 back surgeries has begun seeing him and it his turned his life around. He is a new person. I fully trust his judgement and his treatment procedures. That is a very strong statement and to say that about a doctor nowadays should mean something.

Great experience. I'm confused about the reviews dated in 2006 and 2007 though as I thought the doctor only started working there in 2009.

Very Good

It was my first visit. Very good. Stars say it all.

Helped

I was really afraid when I entered with neck pain. I was expecting the worst after being told I need surgery. The staff was really nice and explained everything that I would need. The doctor explained my procedure and what to expect. It was quick and easy and I am much better. I am so happy that I tried this instead of surgery. I wish I did not wait so long to get help.