Dr. Konstantin Dzamashvili Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Konstantin Dzamashvili?

would mot have been my vhoice

Posted on June 30th, 2017

New patient

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Smart man..thorough and to the point...Very pleased overall..staff wonderful

Wife of Stroke Patient

Posted on September 10th, 2013

When you first meet Dr. Dzamashvili you might be think that he is harsh or abrupt. He has a booming voice and a Russian accent. My first meeting with Dr. D was him at the nurses station and me yelling at him. Lucky for me he is a wonderful man with a huge heart and he got over my bad behavior immediately. He has been nothing but kind and supportive of my husband and our family throughout this entire life changing event. He is a brilliant doctor and has a wonderful staff. I drive over an hour to see Dr. D, his office is absolutely not convenient, but I would not trust my husbands care to anyone else. You may have to notice that a few people mentioned that you may wait in in his office and he may be running behind, but when you have been the one to enter that ER and he is at your bedside in moments you will be a little more patient when you have to wait a little while in the comfort of his beautiful waiting room.

Angry Patient

Posted on January 10th, 2012

Good Doctor...........but takes being late to a new level........45 Plus minutes...........sees emergeny room patients while you wait.........perhaps too much on his plate, Late, Late, Late!

I Love Dr.D

Posted on April 28th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. D's for 10 years now. He diagnosed my MS, when another Dr. told me I was full of it. Dr. D. did an MRI as well as a spinal tap and verified my MS and showed me the MRI and all of the lesions. He has always been nothing but considerate of me and my health needs. He always tries to find out the best course of treatment and doesn't always rush to judgement regarding problems. I am a nurse, and I know bad Drs. Dr.Dzamashvili is not one of them. He is GREAT.

Posted on August 16th, 2010

My experience with Dr. D was horrible. First I waited for over an hour and I was on my lunch break. Prior to the appointment the staff asks that you fill out a detailed report of your history and reasons for coming. Dr. D. had mine in front of him and never looked at it. Instead, he drilled off questions barely allowing for an answer before rudely interrupting me with the next question. At the same time he was sitting at his computer slowly typing away at what I can assume was my record. His beeper went off several times and he proceeded to make phone calls and have conversations with me in the room. As if waiting an hour to see him didn't warrant his attention for at least 10 minutes. I was so disgusted with this man that I literally sat and stared at him with a look of disbelief. Dr. D has amazingly bad bedside manner, mumbles, is rude and quite frankly acted as if he couldn't be bothered. So glad I wasted nearly 2 hours of my time and my hard-earned money to be treated like dirt.

Posted on July 25th, 2017