Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Konstantine Yankopolus has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 7
A real, certified quack!! Diagnosed me with type 2 diabetes based on one lab value - a slightly high glucose level (which wasn't don't fasting!). Type 2 diabetes is diagnosed based on 2 elevated A1C levels. Immediately got a second opinion - I do not have diabetes!! Also, wanted so send me to a cult weekend relaxation retreat. The same thing happened to a friend of mine who saw him. Beware!!
I would never subject myself to this Dr. even if I was pregnant with a breach baby and he was the LAST LAST LAST OBGYN on PLANET EARTH!!!! Very crude and uncaring. Showed no compassion! This review is based on being under his care over 20 years ago...and I still feel the same way!! Yes, people can change but I would be very surprised is he was one of them that did.
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Konstantine Yankopolus accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions7890 Summerlin Lakes Dr, Fort Myers, FL
Dr. Konstantine Yankopolus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.