Dr. Konstantinos Koutelos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Konstantinos Koutelos?

highly recommend

I am a fairly new patient. This is my third visit with Dr Koutelos and I can honestly say I can never see myself going anywhere else! I highly recommend this doctor because of his medical knowledge, thoroughness and great bedside manner.

Always Available...

I've been a patient of "Dr. K." for almost 20 years. During that time he has seen me through cancer, diabetes and its many unpleasant side-effects, chronic bronchitis, sporadic asthma, various flus and common colds, peripheral and autonomic nerve damage, and now all the burdens of encroaching old age -- mine, not his. I'm sure I've missed one or two things there, but the important point is that Dr. K, acting in concert with specialists in these various fields, has kept me alive and functioning more fully than many others my age -- male and female both -- in spite of the assorted ailments that have sometimes slowed me down. Dr. K is the quintessential internist; a medical practitioner who, in my youth, would have been the "family" or "general" doctor, the person who knew quite a bit about almost every field, and who knew exactly who to refer you to when more intensive work was needed. Moreover, Dr. K is uniquely qualified for his field. He *cares* about every one of his patients and he listens to them. He makes sure they understand the possible side-effects of their condition(s) and of any prescribed medication. I have had no hesitation in recommending him to family and/or friends. Yeah, I know. I make him sound ready for sainthood. So no, before you ask, I am neither related to him, part of his 'downtime' circle of friends, nor being paid for this review. I've been trusting my life to his hands for almost twenty years and have never doubted his skill, his commitment, nor his concern. I've *never* been tempted to go *shopping* for a new doctor. I know, from some of the horror stories I hear from others, that there are too few doctors like Dr. K around. So why should I leave the best for the not-the-best?

Wow! That is all I can say. I was recommended to Dr. Koutelos by a friend of mine. He was extremely thorough, patient and knowledgable. When I received a clean bill of health I really felt reassured of it. I would highly recommend.

the dr. and his staff are great!!!! they really care about their patients...