Kind, Caring, and Professional

I have been seeing Dr. Segkos for a while now. He is soft spoken and knowledgeable. He is very kind and reassuring. He offers real solutions and has made a difference in my health. I appreciate him taking the time to listen and answer questions. His office is top notch. Very little wait time and you get your ultra sound right in the room and he tells you your results then and there as he is doing it. The staff are all well organized.

Brianna Mcknight

Dr Segkos has some of the nicest bedside manner and for a while I did not even realize I was at a clinic. I had to cancel my initial appointment, but the staff were able to reschedule on a short notice. He is very knowledgeable and has a straight approach. Also being part of a larger team, It is as if you are getting multiple endocrinologists opinion by just visiting one doctor. The endocrinology center of Utah’s team should be appreciated and commended for their in depth experience and attention to detail. Dr Segkos not only helped me control my Diabetes but his normal day to day suggestions brought a real change in my life. I believe his thorough understanding of the patients conditions helps him and his team counter all issues. I would strongly recommend.

Caroline Whittaker

We were referred to Dr Segkos at the Provo branch for Endocrinology Center Of Utah. Dr Segkos and his team were friendly and courteous to work with. Once the appointment was booked, Dr Segkos made sure I was comfortable and answered all the questions I had on my condition. He was knowledgeable in his field and also personable, a rarity in doctors. He was also well equipped with staff and facilities to take care of all endocrine needs without making that trip to Salt lake city. It is good to have doctors and teams such as Dr Segkos in Provo!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Konstantinos Segkos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Provo, UT.