Dr. K Anderson Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. K Anderson?

Favorite pediatrcian EVER!!

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

My kids love her and are very upset about having to see a new doctor. She will be missed!

Leaves a lot to desire!

Posted on October 20th, 2008

I hate taking my child over there. The front staff is great and very friendly. The nurses always talk to my child and make him feel like he is control. This helps relax him. Now, once you get to see Dr. Anderson it all comes to an abrupting halt. She is always running like a chicken woth no head. Always busy. If you tell her you want something done she says she'll take care of it but she forgets and you have to keep reminding her. She has this attitude that makes me feel like I'm stupid. She keeps telling me my child has a certain condition but I've taken him/ her to other doctors and they all say that theres nothing wrong with him/ her.

RUDE RUDE RUDE

Posted on August 6th, 2008

THE MOST UNCARING DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. LOVES TO HAVE PEOPLE COME BACK TO SUCK UP MORE MONEY. MISDIAGNOSIS. CLAIMS IS OVERWORKED!!! LOVES TO PASS THE BUCK AND SEND PATIENTS TO ER

Autism Spectrum Disorder