Have you seen Dr. Kore K Liow?

Great doctor

I really appreciate Dr. Liow's attitude towards me as a patient. He is caring, and I can tell he is searching out the best form of treatment for me. Even as I was waiting for my appointment, another patient was sharing how much she appreciated Liow and how she felt so much more cared for as opposed to her previous neurologist.

He Helps Treat My Seizures

Dr. Kore Liow knows his stuff when it comes to epilepsy. Through his advice, medications and medical treatment, I have gone from monthly seizure episodes, to NONE so far. The office atmosphere is great... nice office girls, and other specialists who are cool too! Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by me!

Seizure/stroke/heart patient reviwe

Dr. Liow has been my neurologist since late 2015. I find him to be very professional and thorough. I like him very much; at the hospital bedside or in his private office. He has been very helpful to my life and survival. He will continue to be my neurologist into the future. He is located near my home at Castle Medical Center. Sincerely and respectfully, Robin L. Mongeon

Caring doctor

I've been seeing him, and he has been kind to me. I feel that he cares about me by asking questions as to how I've been doing and encouraging how I can improve on what to do to make my condition better .

Love this office!

The staff is friendly,sweet and accommodating!!!! Dr Liow explained everything to me and I didn't feel rushed! I need to do a week study and I know I will be in good hands bc GODs hands will be with him 🙏🏼 Thank you

Personable and Polite

He is very personable and polite.

Caring Doctor and Professional Care

I accompanied my brother who has multiple neurological issues including cerebral palsy, seizure disorder, and acute mental retardation to his first appointment to see Dr. Kore Liow. I was very pleased with this attention to detail and really listeng to our concerns instead of just prescribing medication as had happened elsewhere. He ordered the necessary tests EEG and a multiple day observation of his brain activity in the clinic. He had tv was given meals, and one family member could stay all day and night to keep him company. Happy to say that after just over a month since his initial visit he has gotten to the root of his issues and headaches. We had been complaining to my brother's former neurologist for three years, and nothing was done. Finally, we got a second opinion, and I am so glad that to have Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience professional doctors and staff caring for my brother.

Hospice Liaison

Dr.Liow is an amazing physician whom uses cutting edge clinical practice and a heart of gold to ultimately control symptoms for his patients. I work with many physicians and Dr.Liow truly proves that medicine is an art, he coordinates an individualized plan of care for every patient, which is tailored to their medical needs. He is the neurologist that will change your life for the better. His staff is very friendly and timely in appointments. 5 star rating but really Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience deserves an off the charts rating!! Thank you HPN!!! & Dr.Liow for allowing me to live another beautiful day. I am so blessed to have found your practice!!

I especially liked the friendliness and the compassionate and concerned attitude of the Dr. Kore Liow.

Top neurologist in Hawaii

Probably the top neurologist in Hawaii. Really wants to help you, and knows what to do.

One of the best!

Dr. Liow is always kind and polite. He always asks your permission and buy-in before performing even the simplest blood test. He includes you in the planning of your treatment and assessments. He is very, very intelligent and able to come up with solutions and/or diagnoses for difficult situations. He does not give up on you and provides reassurance. Dr. Liow truly cares and his staff is awesome.

Dr. Liow is the best!!!

Dr. Liow and his staff are awesome! He truly cares about your concerns. He listens and chooses the best course of action for his patients. Mahalo plenty!!!!

Dr. Kore K Liow is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kailua, HI.