Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Korial Atty
Dr. Korial Atty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Southfield, MI and Southfield, MI . He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Atty is affiliated with Providence Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Korial Atty has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Bone Densitometry
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Atty has been my OBGYN for over 25 years. He's an excellent Dr., very professional, great bedside manner, and he cares for his patients. He successfully performed my emergency c-section of my only son, successful extensive fibroid removal years later, and a very successful hysterectomy. He gave me his personal cell phone to contact him if I have any problems, and he called me personally to check on me to see if I was ok. Dr. Atty is great and I never want another GYN.
Dr Atty has been my doctor for over 17 yrs. He is absolutely the best doctor. He's caring, patient, accurate, and kind. Whenever I have had to change insurance companies at work over the years, I always check first to make sure I select an Insurance accepted by Dr. Atty because I always want him to be my doctor. He's been with me through many, many, challenges. When I had surgery he called me on the weekend to check on me. He gave me his cell number so I could call him if I needed him. I appreciate the kindness and spirit of excellence that he brings to his vocation.
I had moved to MI and had to find a new OB/GYN doctor. I began seeing Dr. Atty during my 2nd pregnancy and was very nervous about seeing a NEW doctor. I immediately felt at ease and confident in Dr. Atty's medical expertise and personal attention during my appointments. He was never rushed and also answered all of my questions and concerns. I was so grateful to have found such a wonderful physician for such an important life event! I also appreciated the medical technology that was available IN HIS OFFICE so that I did not have to go to a separate facility. He is just the best!
I love dr atty I talk to him about anything he is really great. I feel comfortable he even gives me advice from time to time!! Best OBGYN ever !
Dr. Atty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Providence Park Hospital
DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
44 Years Experience
University of Asyut
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Korial Atty accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Korial Atty in this video.
Dr. Korial Atty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.