Dr. Korial Atty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Korial Atty?

Outstanding Dr. Atty!!

Dr. Atty has been my OBGYN for over 25 years. He's an excellent Dr., very professional, great bedside manner, and he cares for his patients. He successfully performed my emergency c-section of my only son, successful extensive fibroid removal years later, and a very successful hysterectomy. He gave me his personal cell phone to contact him if I have any problems, and he called me personally to check on me to see if I was ok. Dr. Atty is great and I never want another GYN.

Excellent doctor

Absolutely the BEST!!!

Dr Atty has been my doctor for over 17 yrs. He is absolutely the best doctor. He's caring, patient, accurate, and kind. Whenever I have had to change insurance companies at work over the years, I always check first to make sure I select an Insurance accepted by Dr. Atty because I always want him to be my doctor. He's been with me through many, many, challenges. When I had surgery he called me on the weekend to check on me. He gave me his cell number so I could call him if I needed him. I appreciate the kindness and spirit of excellence that he brings to his vocation.

The Best OB/GYN DOCTOR!

I had moved to MI and had to find a new OB/GYN doctor. I began seeing Dr. Atty during my 2nd pregnancy and was very nervous about seeing a NEW doctor. I immediately felt at ease and confident in Dr. Atty's medical expertise and personal attention during my appointments. He was never rushed and also answered all of my questions and concerns. I was so grateful to have found such a wonderful physician for such an important life event! I also appreciated the medical technology that was available IN HIS OFFICE so that I did not have to go to a separate facility. He is just the best!

Dr.Atty

I love dr atty I talk to him about anything he is really great. I feel comfortable he even gives me advice from time to time!! Best OBGYN ever !

Dr. Atty is the Best

I have been seeing Dr. Atty for several years and he is really the best! I can always get an appointment to see him either the same day or the next day. There is no waiting when I check in at the office and he is very straight and to the point when he is in the room with me. He always answers all my questions and will even take a phone call if I have a problem. I highly recommend Dr. Atty!!

Best doctor a pregnant woman could ask for.