4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kornelis A Poelstra?

Professional Surgeon!

I had ACDF roughly 3 weeks ago with Dr. Poelstra. From start to finish, he and his team were extremely professional and pleasant. Dr. Poelstra has a keen ability to explain things in layman’s terms, as well as answer any questions his patients may have. I woke up from surgery and the tingling in my arm was already gone - I was in shock. I look forward to continuing care with the Spine Institute and hope Dr. Poelstra will also perform my lumbar surgery!

A miracle worker!

I'm two weeks out from a 5 vertebrae laminectomy. I've had NO PAIN in my back and am walking well. Dr. Poelstra has conducted two very complicated back surgeries on my wife from which she has fully recovered. He is probably the best back surgeon in the world.

Love him

I had to be fit in because I needed to get back to work and him and team were amazing. I thank him for doing such a wonderful job. Great bedside manner and surperb surgeon. I even went with him after finding that he was not in my insurance providers network.... Well worth the money spent to get the best in the biz though. Cheers Dr. Poelstra and thank you again. From the bottom of my heart.

lumbar surgery

I've had back and leg weakness and pain for over 2 years. Couldn't walk more than 25 ft, didn't sleep for more than an hour at a time and the medications weren't any help. Dr Poelstra was confident he could help me and when I woke up from the surgery I no longer had any leg pain and had full strength in my leg. Now I'll tell you the surgery was painful but nothing like I'd been living with. I can sleep again and walk upright!!. THANK YOU! You and your team are positive, informative and forthright. I had total confidence in you before this big surgery and am so grateful you helped me. Thank you for giving me my life back.

Most caring, gifted surgeon in the world!

My family has a history of degenerative disc disease. After several unsuccessful experiences with other surgeons, thankfully, we were referred to Dr Kornelis Poelstra. Dr Poelstra has now successfully performed spine surgery on me, my son and both daughters. He is one of the world's leading experts in the latest robotic spine surgery systems, which he used in my recent procedure. We are so fortunate to have such a world class surgeon living and practicing right here on our beautiful Emerald Coast. Dr Poelstra, we are grateful to you, Jon and your entire staff for all you've done to make our lives better! Gayle R.

a Miracle Worker!

After a year and half of pain, and my current doctor was not helping me, I went to Dr. Poelstra. He immediately did surgery on me, my recovery was fast, and I am once again enjoying life without pain. I thank God for Dr. Poelstra!

Best Surgeon I Have Ever Had

Over my 75 years I have had numerous surgeries. Dr Poelstra is the most caring and nurturing physician I have ever met. He is also a well respected spinal surgeon by his peers. My follow up visit after surgery Dr. Poelstra had just returned from Rome from a seminar with physicians from all over the world. He was teaching his spinal robotic technics at the seminar.

Lumbar Surgery

I had outstanding care from Dr. Poelstra his PA Anna, nurses and his staff at both offices in Destin and Fort Walton Beach. From the first day I stepped into his office everyone was caring, kind, courteous and wanted to know the problems that was going on in your body and willing to help anyway they could. They explained what was going to happen at each step of the surgery process to ease the worries in our minds and keep us as calm as possible before and after surgery. The hospital stay was excellent from the time I checked into the hospital to the pre-op to the surgical room and then to the recovery room, all of the hospital staff was outstanding.

Simply the BEST Orthopedic Surgeon.

Dr. Kornelis Poelstra has God given talents! He did a decompression procedure on me and relieved the pain I have had for 13 years. Great bedside manner, explains the procedures in terms laymen can understand. I recommend him and his team to everyone I meet that may benefit from this incredible doctor. I can't thank you enough! Jennifer M.

Best team ever

They truly work as a united team. Very organized and efficient. Not one to have had that many surgeries, but this was truly nothing like I thought it would be..I am very please with the way things turned out and would very much like to have Dr.Poelstra perform my next if needed...the attentiveness showed by the Dr. And his staff made all the difference in the world.....Thank you all... Darlene

Simply the best, in every way.

My wife is recovering from back surgery by Dr. Poelstra. The experience has been wonderful considering the problems that needed to be fixed. His entire staff has been most helpful. Dr. Poelstra was prompt in notifying me at the end of the surgeries, (2 two days apart) with a report of the condition of my wife and the results of the procedures. She is two weeks out of surgery and doing very well. We both think Dr. Poelstra is the best and would recommend him to anyone considering back surgery.

Thank you so very much. After a long six years and being passed from one Dr. to another, I was fortunate to cross paths with the most gifted and remarkable man. He gave me the hope and confidence to trust him and I'm so grateful. He is so gifted with knowledge and skills to give many people with no hope the life they deserve. The frown I have worn for so long I can now smile and laugh. His self confidence bleeds over to is staff and all who know him. He was born with this talent and I hope other people like me can cross the same path.

Dr. Kornelis A Poelstra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Destin, FL.

Dr. Kornelis A Poelstra Is this you?