Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Koroush Khalighi has the following 2 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.
They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Infectious Disease
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Coronary Disease
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 7
Saint Michaels Medical Center
Dr. Koroush Khalighi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEaston Cardiovascular Associates, 2001 Fairview Ave, Easton, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Koroush Khalighi in this video.
Dr. Koroush Khalighi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easton, PA.