Dr. Koryn Vanittersum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Koryn Vanittersum?

Patient

Posted on January 27th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Vanittersum for about three years now. She was the first doctor I saw aside from a pediatrician and she did nothing but make me feel comfortable and at ease during my visit. Shes very straight to the point and very good about not just writing you off on a prescription when its unnecessary. She is caring and sweet and I would recommend her to anyone!

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Bedside manner not very good. Never solved any problems. Not very nice to deal with.

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Koryn is awesome! She's very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. A couple years ago I moved from Grand Haven to the Grand Rapids area and even though it takes me 45 to get to the doctor's office, I don't want to switch doctors because I love Koryn!

Great Doctor

Posted on December 13th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Koryn VanIttersum since I first saw her ad in the paper (6 years ago?). She is very caring, professional and on time!!! Her staff is very caring and helpful, also. They actually know who you are - priceless!

Posted on April 22nd, 2017