Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Koshy O Abraham MD
Dr. Koshy O Abraham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC, with other offices in Blythewood, SC and Fort Worth, TX . He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Koshy O Abraham has 3 locations
Dr. Koshy O Abraham has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Koshy O Abraham has the following 7 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Biopsy
Dr. Koshy O Abraham is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
27 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1992
Baptist Health System
Dr. Koshy O Abraham Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
Locations & Directions
Dr. Koshy O Abraham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbia, SC.