Dr. Kosmas Kayes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kosmas Kayes?

A great doctor (where did he go)

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Dr. Kayes was great when my daughter broke her ankle 2 years ago... In fact I'd really like to know where he is now practicing, so she could see him again for her knee...

TIME CONSUMING! WAIT TIME LONG! EVERY VISIT!

Posted on June 6th, 2013

NO I would not recommend this Dr. He has very bad timely manors. I have a job and work hard and have a time schedule to meet. Why set an appointment if you have to wait an hour to an 1hr and 40mins in his office for a 10 min visit. I can excuse one time but 3 times in a row unacceptable. If you have time to set in a Doctor office for half a day then he is your doctor. But NOT for me.

Great expectations!

Posted on May 6th, 2013

Upon arriving to Dr. Kaye's office, and promptly checking in 15 minutes before our scheduled appointment. We ended up sitting in the waiting area for the next 59 minutes before being ushered to an examination room. A mere observation on my part, the entire waiting room rotated patients twice before we were seen. After the "team" deposited us in the exam room, we sat for another 27 minutes before Dr. Kaye finally came in. To my amazement, Dr. Kaye proceeded to ask if we knew the results of the MRI exam that he ordered, (isn't that something that the Dr. should know?), he proceeded to look through his files and studied the exam results before asking a few additional questions. I sensed there was little to no preparation for our anticipated visit. Our visit today was scheduled so that we could finally be told what was the cause and what would be the prescribed solution. From the time Dr. Kaye entered the examination room, until we walked out to the "payment and schedule your next visit, 08:37. So at the end of our visit we sat in Dr. Kaye's office for nearly 95 minutes and saw the Dr. for less than 9 minutes, received a prescription for additional physical therapy, informed that the Dr. would like to schedule a follow up visit within the next 2-3 weeks. I highly doubt we will be returning. I am sure Dr. Kaye is a fine physician, maybe today was a unusual day and the office just got overloaded or maybe this is a ongoing reoccurring theme? Lastly, I was not presented with a bill when we departed, but I know I will receive one, I wonder what the billing rate will work out to?

Posted on September 29th, 2010

This was the second time we saw Dr. Kayes. Fist off we waited from 10:45 am untill 12:00 just to get in to the patient room and another 15 min to be seen! We were told that was normal. I have never waited 2 hours at ANY physicians office! Why make an apt for 10:45 if you won't be seen until 2 hours later? Then, Dr. Kayes did not remember my child nor did he have his records. Not sure if they were lost in their move but needless to say Dr. Kayes had no idea what he had diagnosed my child with. So the entire apt was a waste of time! Will not be going back to him.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017