Dr. Kostas Sideridis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kostas Sideridis?

Best doctor

He is great !

Great bed side manner. Easy to talk to and me me feel very comfortable.

THE BEST

The most awesome doctor in the world.. Caring, sweet and really listens and takes the time to help you.. A++++++++++++++++++

Kind doctor

Dr. Sideridis was very compassionate and accommodating when I visited him for an upper GI issue. He spent an enormous amount of time exploring the differential diagnosis with me, and he made me feel very comfortable with my situation, offering hope that things would eventually get better. He's been very welcoming of follow-up questions. His staff is first-class as well. Highly, highly recommend.

Office visit - super doctor

Our Mom visited Dr Sideridis about a month ago. He is kind, knowledgeable, thorough, gentle, patient and followed up as promised with a conference call. He helped coordinate with Mom's other doctors as well. He takes plenty of time with us, answering all of our questions and that may be why we needed to wait so long to see him as he takes the time with all of his patients. He is worth the wait. The staff is absolutely AWESOME. Professional, patient, kind and proactive.

Staff is always very helpful and very nice. Dr. S has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable talking about things that aren't always so easy to talk about. He is informative and thorough.

Awesome Doctor!

Fantastic Dr! He is always willing to listen to your concerns, spends whatever time is necessary with his patients, returns phone calls, I don't think there is one negative I can say about him! He is detailed in his explanations and makes you understand just what is going on inside your body. Honestly, I wish I would have found him years ago!

excellent!

knowledgeable, courteous, excellent diagnostic acumen.

It took five years to find this talented capable Dr.

Unfortunately it takes about a year for me to realize a doctor isn't helping. I changed five times till I found Dr. Sideridis. Yea, it takes a while to get an appointment, but for good reason. His patients know, like know I know, that he has the skills, experience and motivation to heal you. Other Doctors give excuses, this guy cures you. I only wish I found him when this whole issue started.

Dr Sideridis is very refreshing. He listens to what you have to say, and does not rush his time with you. He's up beat and knowledgeable and caring. His staff is very understanding and helpful as well. I am glad a friend recommended him.

I have been under his care for almost 4 yrs. I have never had a bad experience yet. He spends ample amt. of time during office visits w. you, explains all care, and never makes you feel rushed. He diagnosed me w. something that is very difficult to find and he is always positive and makes you feel like you are his only patient. I have the upmost trust in him and my family now sees him. I wouldn't believe anyone who would say otherwise.

I met Dr S for the first time this week, I was in the hospital the week prior for a UC/IBD disorder, to my pleasant surprise Dr S was wonderful! He was such a breath of fresh air, he made me feel so comfortable and had great bedside manner. I would recommend his office to everyone I know. I was really nervous and scared prior to visiting his office and he definetly knows what he's doing. He gave me three Meds to try regarding my condition and I couldnt believe that I felt better the same day I started the meds. Great office and wonderful doctor.

Dr. Kostas Sideridis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syosset, NY.