Dr. Kosuke Tokunaga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kosuke Tokunaga?

Pick a different physician

Posted on November 1st, 2017

This was one of the weirdest doctors appointments I've ever had. Our appointment started by him asking me "Specifically, why I was there to see him today." As I attempted to answer his questions, he continually cut me off and tried to redirect me to the answer he felt was acceptable. He then decided my two issues that began at the same time were two completely unrelated issues, he handed me pamphlets and sent me on my way. This doctor was beyond arrogant and a complete waste of my time. If I wanted someone to diagnose me without a physical examination, any valued interest in finding out a cause or an ounce of compassion, I should have used doctor "Google". It would have been a big improvement over this doctor.

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Terrific bedside manner; explains procedure in lay terms so patient can fully understand; open to questions and addresses all concerns.

Y.T.

Posted on August 24th, 2010

IM AN EXPERT PATIENT WHEN IT COMES TO LOWER GI STUDY. I UNDERWENT THE PROCEDURE WITH DR TOKUNAGA AND DID NOT HAVE ANY PAIN ANYWHERE AFTER PROCEDURE. VERY PLEASANT STAFF AND ATMOSPHERE AND EXPLANATION OF FINDING AND PROGNOSIS FROM THE MD WAS SUPERB.

Posted on October 15th, 2017