Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kota R Venkatesh has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I work at the same hospital that Dr. Venkatesh performs surgery, however, I did not know him until I was diagnosed with colon cancer from out of nowhere. He just so happened to be the surgeon on call the day I was admitted into the hospital from complications of the cancer. I met him the day prior to my surgery. I was terrified. I had the surgery and he did a FANTASTIC job! He took his time and went over and above the call of duty during the surgical procedure. I did not have ANY pain following a 6 hr surgery! I was up moving around the next day as though nothing ever happened! I am STILL moving around today the way I was prior to the procedure! I have a very small incision that's barely noticeable even after having over a foot of my colon removed. He took GREAT care of my then and continues to treat me with absolute kindness and love 3 years later. His bedside manner is impeccable! You will not find a better doctor in this field! He is absolutely THE BEST HANDS DOWN! IF I could give more than 5 stars, I would :-)
Dr. Venkatesh is an excellent surgeon, extremely compassionate, knowledgeable, very thorough, very nice gentleman. I would strongly recommend Dr. Venkatesh to family and friends. He is one of the best colorectal surgeons in the Atlanta metropolitan area. Look no further .He's the best. Staff is very nice as well. Very pleasant experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Locations & DirectionsKota Venkatesh MD, 3890 Johns Creek Pkwy Ste 360, Suwanee, GA
Dr. Kota R Venkatesh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.