Dr. Kota Venkatesh Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kota Venkatesh?

Excellent surgeon

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Dr. Venkatesh is an excellent surgeon, extremely compassionate, knowledgeable, very thorough, very nice gentleman. I would strongly recommend Dr. Venkatesh to family and friends. He is one of the best colorectal surgeons in the Atlanta metropolitan area. Look no further .He's the best. Staff is very nice as well. Very pleasant experience.

The Best!

Posted on May 16th, 2017

the staff & doctor went out of their way to accommodate me after hours this past Friday, as I was in a lot of pain. He was also very thorough even though he had to get to the hospital. I am already feeling a little bit better after months of suffering. highly recommend.

Great doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2015

Very patient and understanding, gave lot of time and listened. Did not rush me on anything, felt comfortable in the visit.

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Very helpful and took the time to listen to my problem, He didn't automatically want to do surgery. Very patient and understanding. I will recommend to others

Patient

Posted on October 10th, 2013

I have received a bill for the "assistant surgeon" which is actually for a HIGHER amount that Dr Venkatech himself (fishy?). I am following up on it, however, I am getting the run around from most of the people I have spoken with. I WILL get this resolved!

"FREE" Followup Exam

Posted on May 19th, 2011

After having a minor surgery, I was told that a quick follow up visit within 10 days to see how check on how it was healing would be free. However, it turns out the office visit only was free, and some "procedure" was performed for which I was charged $175.00, in what seemed like a total of 5 minutes. When I questioned the charge, the office offered to put me on a payment plan, not to reduce or eliminate the charge. They basically blamed it on the insurance company. For something minor, I suggest you wait as along as posssible and return for follow up only if the healing does not seem to be going normally.

Posted on July 27th, 2017