Dr. Koteswara R Narla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Koteswara R Narla?

VERY RUDE, Avoid if you can

I have had several appointments with him and each were the same poor quality of care. He is often very short with me and does not address my concerns. His tone is sharp, hateful and degrading. During the visit my questions are not answered and not welcomed. Each visit I leave with no new plan of care and frustrated. Highly do not recommend a visit with him.

Not kind and

You are not allowed to ask him questions without a rude response. It's as simple that. It's his word or nothing. Medicine is a practice, where else to get medical information than from your doctor? He is rude and unprofessional. DO NOT GO TO HIM. He will waste your time.

I was very pleased with his very caring manner and follow-up. His staff also displayed the same.

Thorough and Concerned

I have been seeing Dr. Narla for years for a back problem. He is very knowledge and caring and has indicated if my pain meds are not helping, he has other methods to manage my pain. I trust him completely .

Kind and Conscientious

If you have to have an epidural for relief from spondylolisthesis, Dr. Narla was great. He was very concerned about my welfare and made sure I knew that if I had any problems I could contact him immediately. I was very impressed with his professionalism and kindness.

He's been my Dr. for over 15 years and he's always been very pleasant so has his staff.

I your looking for a doctor that listens and works for a solution to your specific problems, then keep looking. I have never been to a more self centered ,self concerned doctor in my life. At first you think that by of all of his qualifications and achievements that he's going to be great, but believe me it's not. You will get the minimum amount of time and care that can be possibly given. There is one good thing about him though, his fees are reasonable, but it's true , you get what you pay for.

VERY BUSY

A very fine Dr. If anyone suffers from chronic pain, by all means, this is your doctor.

I got an injection in my neck just yesterday, pain is easing.

Best I have seen

Dr. Narla has been very good to me and a pleasure to see as my physician. Dr. Narla genuinely cares and makes me, (the patient), very comfortable. His staff has made things very easy for me with tests, med changes, and other issues that are not so easy with other physicians. He is very detailed, intelligent, and supportive. Thank you Dr. Narla.

A little too cavalier regarding your spine

He is very honest, although he is a little cocky for my taste when you are dealing with a spine. He is also misinformed in regards to newer modalities available in 2014.

Dr. Koteswara R Narla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.