Have you seen Dr. Kotra Ajir?

Great Psychiatrist

Absolutely fantastic to work with! Immediately responds to texts and calls. Highly recommended.

Easily the best doctor I've ever had

Dr Ajir has been a godsend in my life. She is extremely intelligent. She has a remarkable ability to explain things to me, including brain chemistry and various disorders. She has an uncanny ability to zone right in on an issue. She has great intuition, always seems up-to-date on the latest discoveries in psychiatry/psychology, and the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever come across.I literally do not know where my life would be without Dr. Ajir. Could not possibly recommend more!

Recommended!

I am very happy with Dr. Ajir. Though she is pricey, she is worth it. Very knowledgeable & experienced. Though it is crappy to deal with any mental illness, it is nice to have her alongside me, as I know she genuinely wants to help me get well & has the tools to do so.

Dr. Kotra Ajir is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Manhattan Beach, CA.

Dr. Kotra Ajir Is this you?