Dr. Kouros Farro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kouros Farro?

Caring Doctor!

Saw him in the urgent care for severe back pain and leg numbness. He was VERY understanding and really seemed to care, unlike many other doctors these days. He is a free thinker and makes his own conclusions based on HIS observations, not others (as many doctors just read the last Dr's notes and keep going based on that alone - which may not be correct). He even personally called me the next day to see how I was doing. I know of VERY FEW doctors that still do that!Thanks Dr. Farro

I was very impressed with Dr Farro. I didn't feel rushed, he took time and explained everything. I think what impressed me the most was as he was leaving he said "It was very nice to meet you". I've never had a doctor say that before.

Dr. Kouros Farro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.