Dr. Kreighton L Chan Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kreighton L Chan?

Ill tempered and arrogant

Did not listen to me and told me "I have an agenda" which obviously did not include my own concerns. He failed to examine me when I came in after a hospital visit, making a huge assumption about my condition and acted like he was just indulging me by referring me to a specialist. Turns out I had serious complications but would not have gotten help I needed had I not insisted. He's quick to anger gets visibly irate at times. I felt beaten up after appointments and found myself cancelling and postponing appointments to avoid him. Not fit to be a doctor.

WOW!

This guy could not be more off the mark and a complete waste of time! He spends more time trying to talk you into what a good doctor he is than coming up with a reasonable diagnosis. My wife and I now have diseases that are simply not true. Kudos to Kaiser for keeping him employed and for recording false information on our medical records! I can only imagine the repercussions years from now.

awful. why is he a doctor? he doesn't care about patients and seems to be nosy and more concerned about my personal life than actually listening to my medical problems. he is very inattentive and writes off anything i basically say. nevertheless, i'm switching doctors soon.

Dr. Kreighton L Chan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.