Dr. Krichna F Sowles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krichna F Sowles?

caring

Dr. Sowels , Is a caring doctor . She's easy to talk to and listens to your complaints and does a great job to diagnosis your problem on point. At one time I thought my health needs were in vain but finding Dr. Sowels has given my everyday health struggles near none. She is a people person and understand your pain it is viutally important to have a doctor that goes way beyond the call of duty and she does that and more. I have recommend Dr. Sowles to a few of my co-workers and they are very pleased also.

A very caring doctor that sees you as a person not a number

Dr. Sowles is a caring doctor who takes the time to talk to her patients and get information that is revelant to what is bothering you. Most of the doctors I have been to leave you waiting forever and than they are in and out in 5 min. You feel like your just another number to them. I would recommend Dr. Sowles if someone its looking for a great doctor.

Great doctor!!

Dr. Sowles is always a caring person. She takes time with her patients and really listens. She makes you feel like you are visiting a friend or family member. As far as diagnosis, I carried my son to a specialist for his stomach problems for a year. He was a pompous waste of oxygen. Dr. Sowles diagnosed my son's problem on the first visit. She is wonderful!!