Dr. Krina A Shah Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Krina A Shah?

Couldn't be more disappointed in the fact that a doctor like her still has a license. Had no idea what I was talking about, couldn't answer a question and responded to my questions with a downplay of the pain I'm currently experiencing and decided to give me a breast exam instead of answering pertinent questions.

Underappreciated Doctor

Dr Shah is actually a good dr. She is a bit shy but after she knows you it is better. She does listen and if you have a concern will check into it for you. She will also pick up the extra if you have problems that are out of her specialty.She is shy though so you have to speak up..

Find another doctor

I picked Orlando Internal Medicine for it's proximity to my house. I will NEVER AGAIN use that as a factor when picking a doctor. I was a patie ...