Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Krishna D Bhat
Dr. Krishna D Bhat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beaumont, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Bhat is affiliated with Christus Hospital St Elizabeths. Dr. Bhat has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Krishna D Bhat has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Krishna D Bhat has the following 14 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 5 of 22
I used him for sleep for 1 1/2 years before I finally fired him. I went every 3 months for new equipment. Each time except for once he would either take a call or just walk out of the room during our visit to tell his staff something he just thought of that had nothing to do with me or our visit. I would also send staff info on the masks I wanted to try and it would not be ordered or a hassle to get it. When I finally switched to a different dr. I found out the machine I received was what they give medicare folks and records nothing but hours used and not information that actually would help the dr determine how I was sleeping. I often complained to Dr. Bhat about waking up due to dry mouth. My new dr advised there was a rinse and ordered a full face mask. Big difference!! My masks now come from a particular medical supply and what a difference in service with the fitting and education regarding mask! I will say that Dr Bhat's staff was very nice and the wait time in the lobby was decent.
Kris Bhat Md was great and so was Sue, his office staff is very unfriendly, will lie about the office visit charge, will not give the correct insurance discounted rate per your insurance, very unprofessional, and send bills after the fact, and say sorry you sign our authorization form, and they can now charge you with whatever you want.. and wont listen to anything, the owners Kris Bhat MD and Sue his wife, allow this to continue, will never return, found a very professional doctor, and office staff in kingwood... BAD SERVICE AND UNPROFESSIONAL
I have been referred to many doctors for my asthma condition. I cannot believe till I saw Dr. Bhat no physician however nice had taken time to see if I was using my inhaler correctly. Dr. Bhat demonstrated how to use the inhaler and made me repeat it to see if the dose was being accurately administered. Since I have been under his care my asthma is under control and my lifestyle has changed for the better. My husband and I can now do many things together even play tennis. I'm very happy to be his patient
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Bhat is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1974
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Krishna D Bhat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Mary And St Elizabeth, 2627 Laurel St, Beaumont, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Krishna D Bhat in this video.
Dr. Krishna D Bhat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaumont, TX.