Dr. Krishna Bhat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krishna Bhat?

I used him for sleep for 1 1/2 years before I finally fired him. I went every 3 months for new equipment. Each time except for once he would either take a call or just walk out of the room during our visit to tell his staff something he just thought of that had nothing to do with me or our visit. I would also send staff info on the masks I wanted to try and it would not be ordered or a hassle to get it. When I finally switched to a different dr. I found out the machine I received was what they give medicare folks and records nothing but hours used and not information that actually would help the dr determine how I was sleeping. I often complained to Dr. Bhat about waking up due to dry mouth. My new dr advised there was a rinse and ordered a full face mask. Big difference!! My masks now come from a particular medical supply and what a difference in service with the fitting and education regarding mask! I will say that Dr Bhat's staff was very nice and the wait time in the lobby was decent.

Kris Bhat Md was great and so was Sue, his office staff is very unfriendly, will lie about the office visit charge, will not give the correct insurance discounted rate per your insurance, very unprofessional, and send bills after the fact, and say sorry you sign our authorization form, and they can now charge you with whatever you want.. and wont listen to anything, the owners Kris Bhat MD and Sue his wife, allow this to continue, will never return, found a very professional doctor, and office staff in kingwood... BAD SERVICE AND UNPROFESSIONAL

I have been referred to many doctors for my asthma condition. I cannot believe till I saw Dr. Bhat no physician however nice had taken time to see if I was using my inhaler correctly. Dr. Bhat demonstrated how to use the inhaler and made me repeat it to see if the dose was being accurately administered. Since I have been under his care my asthma is under control and my lifestyle has changed for the better. My husband and I can now do many things together even play tennis. I'm very happy to be his patient

In my opinion, one of the best doctors in Humble. He has proven it over and over with my treatments.

Personable, educated doctor.

Not only did Dr. Bhat help me with both my allergy and sleep problems, but he also showed a genuine interest in me as a person. He was very kind and great to talk to. Definitely one of the best doctors I've been to.

Good experience

Overall I have had no problems with dr Bhat. He was very nice and extremely knowledgeable.

Not professional at all ....

I would NOT recommend this doctor at all!!!I should have research before my appt.; the doctor is from India and somehow I thought he would be as good as my PCP which is also from India.He made me wait on the room for 20 min. and came back with the wrong chart; he didn't apologize, performed many unrelated tests and now the insurance won't pay.He adviced me to take weekly shots for life .... you go figure; I went to another "speacialist", this time with a good reputation and I received the correct diagnosis; I'm under tratment and my allergies are 90% better.