More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kris I Colletto has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kris I Colletto has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kris I Colletto is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Smart, Caring, Practical Doctor who listens.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kris I Colletto - Posted on October 5th, 2016
Dr. Colletto is easy to talk to, she listens and takes my issues seriously, trying to find the causes and best course of action. I find her to be very knowledgeable and practical. She doesn't recommend unnecessary tests or procedures. She takes enough time to answer questions and discuss things with me. I'm very pleased with her as my Primary Care doc.
sadly insane woman.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kris I Colletto - Posted on August 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kris I Colletto - Posted on December 15th, 2015
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Kris I Colletto Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kris I Colletto's office for more information.
10516 Silverdale Way NW Ste 104 Silverdale, WA : (360) 307-7404
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Kris I Colletto is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Silverdale, WA.