Dr. Kris F Gillian Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kris F Gillian?

Patient

Dr. Gillian performed a Blepharoplasty on me. He left large amounts of scare tissue in the corners of my eyes (inner and outer) and on my lids. My eyes are not symmetric. Per my 2nd and 3rd opinions...this wasn't done correctly. When questioned about it he had an attitude. It will be expensive to get this corrected. Don't take chances, do your research.

Don't go

I should have known that things would be bad when the front desk staff was already starting to talk about patients. This place tries to sell "premium" lenses to my mom...we didn't want it because it's so expensive. But they kept trying...it's annoying. Then the doc got frustrated with us because we were asking so many questions. Go anywhere else...you'll be happier.

He's terrible...so is the office...Geinnett medical is not worth your time

This guy seems a little slimey...he's incoherent about medical information...seems like he's a political animal instead of a doctor.