2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Kris Hall?

Terrible

After being in a trauma, Dr. Kris Hall, treated me absolutely poorly. He was beyond disrespectful to my while I was in severe pain. I will never seek medical treatment at Woodland Heights Medical Center as long as Dr. Kris Hall works there. My professional opinion is that his license should be reviewed by the Texas Medical Board.

The Worst

The worst 'doctor' I have ever been exposed to in my life. Argumentative, rude, impatient, used cuss language, and made false outrageous accusations against me. He misdiagnosed my condition and I had to go to a real doctor to treat me. I'm also certain this man is a racist and a bigot. I never felt more mistreated in my life.

Horrible Doctor

WARNING !!!!!! This man is the epitome of rude, thoughtless & arrogant. What ever you do... call the E.R. in Crockett, TX. first to make sure he is not working. This man is a very insensitive human being & has no business in the health care industry. If you see or hear his name, run as fast as you can in the other direction!!!!!

Very knowledgeable doctor.

This doctor walked in the room and immediately, after examining me, made the correct diagnosis. Was very patient and thorough in explaining the illness and the medicine he would use to cure it. I am going to see if he is a family practitioner and will use him for our family doctor. He is certainly a head above some of the doctors I have seen in Crockett.

Go somewhere else if Dr Hall is Working

Don't see him for nothing more than a sneeze.

Rash and ill-tempered

He flies off at the handle, swears easily, and his judgment is obviously affected by his ill temper.Let the patient beware!!