Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristina K Mccain MD
Dr. Kristina K Mccain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kristina K Mccain has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kristina K Mccain has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kristina K Mccain - Posted on January 15th, 2015
Dr McCain is so awesome! Our two daughters and myself see her. She is very thorough, explains in detail why, and is so courteous! I had a surgery which another Dr had to preform and she followed up with me as well. My girls love her and other than another state I have not had a better gyn.
Highly Intelligent, Caring and Takes Her Time w Patients!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kristina K Mccain - Posted on December 17th, 2014
I has a medical problem that many of the top Dr's in town could not diagnose overa period of several years. Dr. McCain spent time talking to me, researched it, and discovered my exact rare condition. She worked with me on a treatment plan and took time to explain my options. Without a doubt, she is the most intelligent and caring doctor I've ever encountered.
Best of Nashville for Women's Health
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kristina K Mccain - Posted on September 21st, 2014
31 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Kristina K Mccain Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kristina K Mccain's office for more information.
975 Kirman Ave Reno, NV : (775) 786-7200
Locations & DirectionsVA SIERRA NEVADA HEALTHCARE SYSTEM, 975 Kirman Ave, Reno, NV
Dr. Kristina K Mccain is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reno, NV.