Dr. Kris Shewmake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kris Shewmake?

Posted on September 27th, 2017

I LOVE DR. SHEWMAKE. HE IS KIND, GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER, JUST OVER ALL A GREAT FAMILY MAN. I CONSIDER MORE A FRIEND THAN DOCTOR. HE IS TRULY ONE OF A KIND. GOD BLESS HIM AND THE WROK HE DOES IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES. HE GOES AND FIXES CLEFT LIPS THAT CHANGE THEIR LIVES.

HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE DOCTOR/SURGEON

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Dr. Shewmake and the staff at Shewmake Plastic Surgery & Skin Retreat are the most caring, knowledgeable providers you will find. Dr. Shewmake helped me achieve my goals and then some, with a very natural look (not overdone)! Thank you to Dr. Shewmake and staff for a job well-done!

Shewmake is the best.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Dr. Shewmake was the best choice for me. He was not pushy, he listened to what I wanted, he took time to explain everything. He had great bedside manners. I've known quite a few people who had been to him and I'm glad I did too. I never felt rushed like he was to busy to talk with me.

Posted on January 18th, 2015

Dr. Shewmake makes a person feel comfortable and important, something I didn't experience elsewhere. I haven't had any work done as of yet but I am hopeful that we will be able to do the procedure I am interested in soon.

So happy I chose Dr Shewmake

Posted on July 26th, 2013

Couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery. Dr. Shewmake is an excellent surgeon and beyond caring. One of the kindest doctors I've ever experienced. Highly recommend!

Face lift and upper eyelids

Posted on October 5th, 2012

Trustworthy and skilled-my results are completely natural and precisely what I hoped for. Dr. Shewmake visited me in my hotel room the day after the procedures-I doubt many doctors in LA would do that. The staff was also very kind and warm. DC

tummy tuck and breast lift

Posted on February 10th, 2011

Dr. Shewmake was wonderful. Dr. Shewmake and his nurse Jennifer made me feel at ease and where very attentive. I never felt rushed during my appointments. Dr. Shewmake was there for me after the surgery and made me feel cared for at every appt. I reccomend Dr. Shewmake to anyone considering plastic surgery.

first class doctor

Posted on February 4th, 2011

1 checked with two other plastic surgeon and asked who they would have perform plastic surgery procedure on themselves, both said Dr Shewmake. He has exceptional surgery skills and is very kind and takes time with all his patients. I am very pleased i had a procedure done and the year follow-up at no additional charge has exceeded my expectations. I experienced no pain and am very pleased with the results, i recommend this Dr .

Posted on January 26th, 2011

I was more than pleased with my eyelid lift (blepharoplasty). Dr. Shewmake did an outstanding job and I would hightly recommend him. In addition, he was kind and his staff were helpful. So glad I took this step!

Septoplasty

Posted on January 1st, 2009

Wonderful guy...easy to deal with...came into the office during an ice storm to remove my packing in my nose (I'm sure he had other things going on, but still)

Posted on October 26th, 2017