Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Krishan S Angrish DO
Dr. Krishan S Angrish, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC, with other offices in Durham, NC and Apex, NC . He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Angrish is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital, North Carolina Specialty Hospital Pharmacy and Duke University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Krishan S Angrish has 3 locations
1821 Hillandale Rd Ste 24A
Durham, NC 27705
1821 Hillandale Rd Ste 24B
Durham, NC 27705
1565 Orchard Villas Ave
Apex, NC 27502
Book Online Now
Dr. Krishan S Angrish has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Krishan S Angrish has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Angrish is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
8 Years Experience
- Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Krishan S Angrish Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Krishan S Angrish is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Durham, NC.