Dr. Krishan K Goel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krishan K Goel?

Love em!

I just love this office! They have never failed to provide my kids with great care! I love that we can get in the same day and that they are there every day of the week! Dr goel is amazing and i really liked the other drs i have seen so far! The doctors and the staff are great with kids and are always there to help, i would never take my kids anywhere else! Last week i took my son to dr ostrea and he was very thorough and took his time and his nurse had a lot a patience and care when giving the shots even though my son hatttes them! I love them and would definitly recomend them!

Excellant Office

Transferred from another office, I was very much impressed when I called in and was able to get an appointment the same day. (That is why I left previous office) It was a busy office but that alone says a lot. My wait time was average. The doctor I seen was great his name is Dr. Christopher Ostrea, I will definitly continue to come here.

Newborn Child

I went to a other pediatrician prior to seeing Dr.Goel and that pediatrician basically told me I was a 1st time mom and I wasn't accustomed to a crying baby..he didn't conduct any further testing just sent us on our way. Dr Goel actually cared, he sent my baby out for a urinalisis, we got same day results he administered 2 antibiotics and also sent us out to get a ultrasound on my baby's kidneys. He scheduled 2 follow up appointment after that and all I can say is I was realy impressed. I called him one night, and he returned my call within 2 minuted of me contacting the answering service. Excellent doctor couldn't ask for more!

TERRIBLE!!

hes a horrible on call dr.

Ive waited over an hour and half for him to call back. Unfortunaltly he is the on call dr for my sons regular dr. He has a high fever and type 1 diabetis and no calls back. Ive left 3 messages so I guess its ER time. I also had this dr as a child and he was horrible then also. I dont recomend him to anyone. Now off to the ER.

Not as agressive as needed with my child. My baby has pneumonia and should have been admitted into the hospital.