Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Krishan K Gupta has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 31
I think it is really the office staff I have a problem with. I want to find out if my insurance has paid and if Gupta 's staff has sent the bill back to insurance as instructed to do so. I have been to the office three times. I waited once for forty minutes, another time twenty minutes and a third time thirty minutes. In all three of the visits, the bookkeeper has never shown up to address my concerns. I have tried on the phone and have never gotten through to accounting. I am just trying to pay a bill or have the insurance company pay the bill but I cannot get the personnel to respond. Is this crazy or what?
The staff is very unprofessional & rude. The doctor took a call on his cell during our appt that "was important" but was a wrong #. He didn't even step out of the room to take it. The receptionist is rude & the medical clerk is very unprofessional when she screams across the office. The account clerk & the receptionist were also violating HIPPA when they were discussing a patient by name in front of me saying she didn't need to ever go off her meds & she needed all the help she could get!
I was a patient of Dr. Gupta's back in 2013 for about 3 months. Jeannie Kelso was my psychotherapist. Had it not been for Jeannie Kelso, I would have left after the first or second visit. I was dealing with caregiver stress which caused anxiety while working 60-70 hours per week. Anyway, I saw Dr. Gupta a couple of times and he was okay. However, Jeannie Kelso was awesome and very professional. I saw Jennie several times and she helped me worked through my anxiety and taught me techniques to minimize or prevent getting overly anxious. Didn't remain at this office to long, because I did not like the environment at all. Jeannie's office was clean, but Dr. Gupta's waiting area and assessment rooms were filthy, but he and his wife, the office manager were content about it. Lastly, the receptionist/office staff who you pay and make your appointments with, was not friendly at all. I never saw this lady smile, even when the patients were being friendly to her. She spoke with a very unprofessional tone. I would not recommend this office because of it's filthy environment.
41 Years Experience
University College Dublin
Graduated in 1977
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Locations & DirectionsRidgewood Clinic, 1059 Ridgewood Pl, Jackson, MS
Dr. Krishan K Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MS.