Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Krishan C Nayyar has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
when he a removed cancerous lesion on my nose he went too deep for a dermatologist. He used 3 suturers to sew my nose up which ruptured a hour later when I smiled.I had to rush to another office where he put 3 more sutures in, again they ruptured. No one wanted to help sew my nose back on as they didnt want to get involved.When my nose was sewed on it was in 3 layers 7-8 sutures in each. He abandoned me medically and put me in a medically compromised position.
49 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Krishan C Nayyar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKrishan Chander Nayyar Md, 60 Avery Rd, Woodbury, NY
Dr. Krishan C Nayyar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NY.