Dr. Krishan K Vashistha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krishan K Vashistha?

Wonderful Pediatrician!

Dr. Vashistha has been my 2 sons Pediatrician since they were infants and has been a wonderful partner in raising my children and helping keep them happy and healthy. His staff is freieny and helpful and willing to help with School and scouting forms etc. A wonderful Dr.'s office for families!!

THE BEST!!

Dr. Vashista has been our children's doctor for 16 yrs. When my now 16 yr old step daughter was born my husband says Dr. V was the one that realized something was not right. Her extremities would turn blue when she cried. She wasn't getting enough oxygen. Her heart is turned backwards and on the opposite side of her chest. They later discovered she didn't have a spleen. But not that Dr V just did a good job but he was consistent in checking in on our children, calling even on weekends. His compassion and attentiveness is something that's hard to come by. Your child is not just another number or patient. He truly cares. He is so caring and giving that sometimes feel bad that he extends himself so much for us. My 7 year old son had a double ear infection as an infant and Dr V did not hesitate to send him to Children's Hospital. Don't let his accent fool you as being rude, he is a sweet and funny man. Get to know him because ultimately, your child will benefit from it. He is amazing.

Sarcastic bedside manner, in poor taste and condescending at times. Joked about cosmetic surgery on my 5mo just so that he could make extra money. Joked that he didn't care about us declining vaccines and that he would give them anyway when we weren't looking. Gentle with the baby and generally knowledgeable, but bedside manner left MUCH to be desired. We will not be returning.

Wait times are horrific

9 out of 10 visits had 45 minute or greater wait! I'll be shopping for a different office that is better at scheduling and more respectful of others' time.

AMAZING!!!

I took both my sons to see Dr. Vashistha. It was such a great experience for the boys. I felt comfortable with him and so did they. It was refreshing to meet a pediatrician who cared about the well-being of my children. The thing I liked most was that I did not feel rushed at all. He made us feel as though he had all the time in the world for us!!

Amazing Doctor and Service!

This was our first visit to Dr Vashistha, he is absolutely amazing! I took both my daughters to see him ages 2 and 4. He is the sweetest, kindest and patient doctor that i have ever encountered.He made my girls feel so welcome and at ease. They were both nervous and he made them feel comfortable. He goes out o his way to make the children feel comfortable. I have never had a doctor care about my childrens feelings so much. When my daughters began to cry he hugged them and said its going to be okay. And gave them lolipops to ease their fears. He is very caring,kind,patient with both parents and children. I am currently expecting my third child and without a doubt he will be the pediatrician for all three of my children. I am so happy to have found him!! I highly recommend him u wont be disappointed.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Vashistha is an excellent doctor. He spends time with you so that you can ask all your questions. He does not make you feel like you are not important and he is great with his little patients.