Dr. Krishen K Nayak Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Krishen K Nayak?

Great dr!

Spent time with me on multiple visits, seemed very caring and happy to answer questions. I'm not sure who the other reviewers met, but it couldn't have been this Dr!

Horrible experience

I would recommend seeing someone else. After waiting almost a month for the appointment our 10 minutes with Dr. Nayak was the worst experience I ever had with a doctor. He was rude , unclear on the instructions to change medication and scheduled no follow-up. After two weeks of experiencing bad side effects, I was lucky enough to take a cancelled appointment and was seen by a PA, who changed the prescription again. I have seen two other PA's since then under my own scheduling and still have yet to have a follow up with Dr. Nayak and this was two months ago.

insensitive and unprofessional

This doctor was dismissive, rude, ignored my prior medical records--all 10 years worth, refused to continue the prescription I need to work after a 7 minute visit, most of which he spent looking at his cell phone completely ignoring my presence in his office.

Bedside manner and ability to listen to his patient his NIL!