Dr. Krishna R Badhey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krishna R Badhey?

He is the best

I will Highly recommend him to anybody

Great Doctor!!

I had the pleasure of picking Dr Badhey as my primary care physician...He is a wonderful doctor..very caring and always gets to the bottom of my problems...This staff can be a little rough sometimes however when you get to know them all they are extremely nice! I guess everyone has there bad days...I would definately recommend Dr Badhey if you are looking for a great doc! He is in the office everyday and I can always see him right away if there is an emergency..In the case he is not in..he has another dr working in the same office which you can see...also very good.