Dr. Krishna R Bhaghayath Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Krishna R Bhaghayath?

When I went to see him I tried to tell him my symptoms, but he did not let me talk. He refused to listen to anything I had to say. I felt as though I was at a used car lot. He does not communicate with you at all. He only tries to scare you into buying things from his office. Even if you already own a meter, he tells you that he wants you to buy one at his office. He has no interest in helping his patients. He makes it clear that his only interest is taking your money.

Shouldn't have been in doctor profession

Not compassionate. Forces his views on the patient. Screwed up an authorization for a Continuous Glucose Monitoring device that my insurance was willing to pay 100% for. Bottom line, was totally useless in the 2 years I went to him. His staff only try to sell products (meters etc) and don't try to work with the patient with what they have.

Don't waste your time with this doctor!!

He makes you wait for a good 30-40 minutes even if you are the first patient of the day. He mostly doesn't listen to what you are looking for and instead just forces his views on you.

Birth Control