Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Krishna Bhatta
Dr. Krishna Bhatta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bangor, ME, with other offices in Bangor, ME and Skowhegan, ME (and 1 other location). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and General Surgery. Dr. Bhatta is affiliated with Waldo County General Hospital, Eastern Maine Medical Center and Redington Fairview General Hospital. Dr. Bhatta has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Krishna Bhatta has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Krishna Bhatta has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Krishna Bhatta diagnosed and treated me for Stage 3 prostate cancer several years ago. He related to me the various treatments and did not pressure me in any way regarding which one to choose. I elected surgical treatment, and the outcome was successful in all ways. I have a neighbor acquaintance who was also treated by Dr. Bhatta for cancer and had a very good result after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Bhatta.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bhatta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Waldo County General Hospital
Eastern Maine Medical Center
Redington Fairview General Hospital
St Joseph Hospital
Sebasticook Valley Hospital
42 Years Experience
Patna Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Krishna Bhatta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bangor, ME.